Are you currently struggling with the burden of debt? Has credit card debt or any other type of debt caused you significant stress, anxiety, or unwanted worry? If so, you must know that you have legal options available for you to discharge this debt and move towards a brighter financial future.
Despite the numerous bankruptcy myths and misconceptions commonly associated with filing, there are many positives to this legal process. Filing for bankruptcy protection can be one of the best ways to start fresh financially! Our bankruptcy lawyer has extensive knowledge of Federal Laws, as well as Chapter 7 and Chapter 13 bankruptcy, and can help you cancel your debt, restore your credit, and enjoy a happier, more productive life.
Our Law Firm's Mission Statement
Attorney Alexander Hilton II has 20+ years of hands-on experience in leading debtors through the bankruptcy process. After helping countless consumer debtors across the state of Oklahoma for decades with Chapter 7 bankruptcy and Chapter 13 bankruptcy, our firm's attorney has seen how burdensome debt can truly be for some people. For this reason, we have committed our practice to providing our clients with the support, insight, and information they need to move forward with their lives—completely free of debt.
Our firm recognizes that prolonged, unresolved indebtedness has destructive effects on people and families. Fear, worry, mistrust, and hopelessness can suddenly become a way of life. For some, debt can even be considered a form of bondage. Alexander Hilton & Associates is a trusted law firm that offers a way out—once and for all.
What is the Bankruptcy Process?
Filing for bankruptcy can be a complex and overwhelming process. At Alexander Hilton & Associates, we strive to make it as straightforward as possible for our clients. Here is a brief overview of what you can expect when going through the bankruptcy process:
- Evaluation: Our experienced bankruptcy attorneys in Oklahoma City will evaluate your financial situation, including your income, assets, and debts, to determine if bankruptcy is the right solution for you.
- Preparation: Once you decide to move forward with bankruptcy, our team will assist you in gathering all the necessary documentation and information needed for your case, such as income statements, tax returns, and a list of creditors.
- Filing: We will prepare and file your bankruptcy petition with the appropriate bankruptcy court. This will initiate an automatic stay, which will halt any collection actions against you -- this includes wage garnishments, foreclosure, and even repossession.
- Meeting of Creditors: You will be required to attend the 341 Meeting of Creditors. Here, the trustee and creditors may ask you questions about your financial situation. Our attorneys can stand by your side to support you during this process.
- Debt Discharge: If your bankruptcy case is successful, your eligible debts will be discharged. This means that you will have a fresh financial start and you are no longer obligated to pay your debts back. You will have relief from the burden of overwhelming debt.
Our team at Alexander Hilton & Associates is here to support you every step of the way, ensuring that your bankruptcy case is handled efficiently and effectively. Get in touch with us as soon as possible to make an appointment and take a step toward your financial freedom.
How Can Filing for Bankruptcy Benefit You? Learn the advantages!
There are countless benefits to be reaped by filing for bankruptcy! Though we understand the fear and uncertainty concerning the legal process, you may never know the potential gains that you could experience without taking a step toward filing for bankruptcy.
Consider what filing for bankruptcy can accomplish:
- Put an immediate stop to creditor harassment
- Defend against wage garnishment, foreclosure, and repossessions.
- Provide a way for consumer debtors to start fresh
- Force creditors and collectors to stop any collection attempts
- Put a stop to wage garnishments, foreclosures, and other legal actions
- Allow you to keep all your property
Oklahoma has the country’s most generous bankruptcy exemption laws. In other words, you can rest assured you WILL NOT lose your property by filing bankruptcy. You can keep your home and all equity, as well as your vehicles, savings accounts, retirement funds, and other personal property.
Because no two financial situations are exactly the same, and because every person has a unique story, you must speak with a legal professional to determine if filing for bankruptcy is a viable option. We value honesty, ethical practices, and professionalism, which is why our bankruptcy attorney would never steer you in the wrong direction.
Benefits of Working with Alexander Hilton & Associates
- Martindale-Hubbell American Jurisprudence Award
- Oklahoma's "Bankruptcy Only" Law Firm
- Affordably Priced Legal Services
- Highest Client Satisfaction Rating (Statewide)
- Flexible Hours, Including Evening and Weekend Appointments
- Free, No-Obligation Case Consultations for Potential Clients
Aware of the deeply emotional aspect of bankruptcy, Mr. Hilton takes great care and consideration when guiding clients to debt-free living. Today is the day you can make the choice to start living your life without the crippling burden of debt.
Get 20+ Years of Legal Experience on Your Side
We are well-versed in all areas pertaining to the bankruptcy process, State and Federal Laws, and the Bankruptcy Code. From helping you determine if bankruptcy is right for you to examining any debt-relief alternatives, our OKC bankruptcy attorney can lend you the knowledge, experience, and resources you need to make empowered decisions for your financial future. With our firm at your side, you can learn how to take proactive steps toward a debt-free life!
Call (405) 725-1441 to Request a FREE Case Review
We at Alexander Hilton & Associates believe in providing clients with the right information and guidance to help them regain footing after a challenging chapter of their lives. If you are currently struggling financially, or if you want to put a stop to creditor harassment once and for all, come to our firm today. When life feels uncertain, you deserve to have someone at your side who is invested in your well-being and your best interests. We do everything in our power to help you get on the path to financial success.
Are you ready to live life financially free? Our Oklahoma City bankruptcy firm is here to help! Call now.